IoT: Benefits & Where to Start
We have, together with Capgemini and Intel, recently published the second paper on the Internet of Things (IoT). Part of our End-to-End Value Chain Learning Series, the paper explains what consumer businesses can do to benefit from IoT investment and how they should go about it.
The Internet of Things is increasingly becoming essential as CPG manufacturers and retailers endeavour to provide immersive experience, increase operational efficiency, improve profitability, and create new revenue streams for retailer. It has ceased to be buzzword bandied about at industry conferences. This paper provides answers to several key questions on how companies can make better use of the opportunities presented by IoT. These include:
- How and when does IoT become the future of retail?
- How can IoT decode the shopper genome for retail and CPG companies?
- Will IoT be instrumental in building intelligent customer relationships?
- Is the time right for companies to adopt IoT?
- Where should retail and CPG companies start their IoT journey?
- How are companies preparing to defy IoT disruption?
Visit the Capgemini website to view the IoT online, or download the pdf report directly.