CGF members involved in our work are the backbone of the Programme. They are leading by example in their dedication to supply chain sustainability via the GSCP.
Their involvement in GSCP includes:
- contributing to shaping and steering the programme
- identifying and sharing best practices in order to build and update the Reference Tools
- having the opportunity to benchmark or otherwise review their system
- openly discussing key short and long-term issues in remediation methods
- developing collaborative approaches and actions on the ground
- participating in international multi-stakeholder discussions on policy and CSR
For more information about GSCP and how to get involved, please contact us.