- Complexity of compliance assessment
- Divergence of standards and management systems
- Little visibility on comparability
- Comparability and mutual recognition
- Thorough benchmarking of codes of conduct
- Identify opportunities for improvement
What are the benefits?
EP users benefit from an in-depth review of the requirements of their code of conduct or standard.
The process enables users to assess tools and processes, identify any gaps, drive internal alignment and move towards mutual recognition.
Benefits for Buying Companies
- drive internal alignment by ensuring internal processes are up to par and that all business units follow a common approach
- compare internal tools with those of business partners and peers’
- assess service providers and schemes
- broaden mutual recognition
Benefits for Initiatives
- compare tools and process with those of others and broaden recognition
- allow your member organisations to share and compare your assessment
- promote your scheme by showcasing the robustness of your standard
- set the scene for future collaboration
Benefits for Auditing Bodies
- ensure high level of competence for auditors
- drive internal alignment and ensure processes are up to par
- share results with other EP users to increase recognition
- access new markets
Want to know more?
Contact us to learn more about the time required, costs and to ask any questions you may have: