- Published: Wednesday, 22 February 2017
This year’s conference theme is “Activating Purpose” – building and maintaining purpose-driven organisations that hold sustainability as one of their core values. Having sustainability embedded throughout business practices is not only necessary to be truly competitive in today’s challenging markets but it is also essential to drive positive change and ultimately achieve the better world we all collectively seek.
- Published: Monday, 16 January 2017
Now in its second edition, the event will bring together representatives from a variety of sector initiatives to participate in open exchange on practices, tools, challenges and solutions as well as important policy developments. Didier specifically will be speaking during Part 1 of the event, Solutions to Existing Challenges, where he will share key insights on CGF’s initiatives to combat forced labour in global supply chains, showcasing how companies can meaningfully engage.
SCS’ Sustainably Grown is First US-Based Sustainable Agriculture Certification Programme to Complete GSCP Equivalence Process
- Published: Thursday, 08 December 2016
- Published: Tuesday, 06 December 2016
PARIS, 6th December 2016 – The consumer goods industry, through The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF), has advanced its social stewardship efforts in its bid to eradicate forced labour from global supply chains by establishing three “Priority Industry Principles” (the “Principles”). Building on momentum from the CGF’s ground-breaking Forced Labour Resolution, announced earlier this year, the three Principles will help to prioritise action to address the primary drivers of forced labour within the consumer goods industry and beyond.
- Published: Wednesday, 02 November 2016
- Published: Monday, 24 October 2016
- Published: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
- Published: Friday, 30 September 2016
- Published: Thursday, 22 September 2016
- Published: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
More Articles ...
- Forced Labour Key Area of Focus at this Year’s Sustainable Retail Summit
- GSCP Joins Panel Discussion at the Annual GOAL Conference
- The Consumer Goods Forum Strengthens Its Action on Sustainable Supply Chains Through GSCP Integration
- Social Sustainability Director to Speak at NY Event on Partnerships to End Forced Labour in Supply Chains
- Full Summary for Follow-Up Dialogue on G7 Declaration Event Now Available
- New GSCP Equivalence Process Brochure Published
- CGF Co-Hosts Successful Follow-Up Dialogue on G7 Declaration
- Social Sustainability Director to Join BUSINESSEUROPE Panel
- FLOCERT Completes Equivalence Process on Audit Process and Methodology
- GSCP Equivalence Process Benchmarks MPS-SQ