With the objectives of providing leadership and driving positive change, there are numerous benefits for our members to be part of the Sustainability Pillar.
- the opportunity to be part of the global voice for the consumer goods industry on environmental sustainability;
- being able to shape the environmental sustainability agenda of The Consumer Goods Forum;
- the opportunity to identify and develop best practices, innovative solutions and implementation tools;
- the chance to jointly address issues (and participate in projects) that deliver results and potential industry momentum around issues companies cannot solve individually;
- access to new and important tools and resources, as well as key events, reserved for members of The Consumer Goods Forum;
- privileged access to thought and implementation leaders in the environmental sustainability arena as well as through organisations such as Tropical Forest Alliance 2020 and other public and civil society partners; and
- the chance to learn from peers and benchmark against leading practices as well as have practical access to implementation knowledge.