[BLOG] Finally, Some Good News…About Climate Change!
Our latest blog post comes from Liz Whiteley, the Executive Director for the North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council. In her post, she looks at recent decisions and commitments related to climate change, and what it means for the future.
in their organisations and drive positive change across the industry.
The conference brought together thought leaders from business, government and civil society and was a unique education and networking opportunity for all those in attendance.
[Press Release] CGF Members Share Their Food Waste Stories in New Booklet
Examples of successful food loss and waste reduction approaches from consumer goods companies on show as part of new collection of case studies.
PARIS, 27th October 2016 – The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) is pleased to announce the publication of its first-ever Food Waste Booklet, a compilation of real-life examples from the CGF members on how they are measuring and reducing food loss and waste. The CGF is the only organisation bringing consumer goods retailers, manufacturers and service providers together globally, and this publication showcases their commitment to tackling the issue of food loss and waste.
More Articles ...
- Q4 2016 - Sustainability Update: CGF Director Key Panellist at 2nd Regional Workshop of Africa Palm Oil Initiative
- Q4 2016 - Sustainability Update: New Refrigeration Resolution
- Q4 2016 - Sustainability Update: CGF Joins Sustainable Palm Oil Discussion at European Palm Oil Conference
- Q3 2016 - Sustainability Update: New Champions 12.3 Food Waste Report
- Q4 2016 - Sustainability Update: CGF at Climate Week NYC
- Q3 2016 - Sustainability Update: Product Packaging Gets a New Lease of Life Blog
- Q3 2016 - Sustainability Update: CGF Webinar on Food Waste
- Q3 2016 - Sustainability Update: Ignacio Gavilan Speaks at Sustainability Consumer Packaging Event in SouthKorea
- Q3 2016 - Sustainability Update: Ignacio Gavilan in the News at PEFC Annual Stakeholder Day
- Q3 2016 - Sustainability Update: Webinar on Corporate Deforestation Commitments