Future Leaders Programme
- Session 2 – 2023 23rd May
- Session 3 15th June
- Session 3 – 2024 15th June
- Session 4 6th July
- Session 5 11th September
- Session 6 17th October
- Session 7 13th November
- Session 1 – 2024 8th January
- Session 8 11th January
- Session 9 – 2023 6th February
- Session 2 – 2024 7th February
- Session 1 – 2023 24th April
- Introduction to the fundamentals of building a high performing team; from assessing a team’s talent, building capabilities through impactful development plans and creating an effective, resilient and winning team.
The session will focus on what makes a team high performing and as a leader what it takes to achieve this outcome.
Participants will understand how to assess their talent through understanding past experience, the present and future potential of a leader and then turning this into effective development planning.
Leaders will be taken through how to create a highly effective and high performing team.
Participants will also be taken through an energy workshop that will enable to build resilience across their team.
Pre-read will be provided ahead of the session.
The session will provide participants exposure to assessing talent through a series of case studies and role plays.
A framework will be reviewed for creating highly effective teams.
Participants will experience a highly impactful energy workshop.