We are extremely proud of the work we do and the level of commitment offered by our members. Without their continuous support and dedication, our goal of driving positive change throughout the industry would not be possible.
- Our Vision: Better Lives Through Better Business.
- Bringing together consumer goods manufacturers and retailers.
- Helping drive positive change across our industry.
Our strategic framework has been designed to help address some of the most important opportunities and risks facing our industry globally and to help drive positive change.
- A thriving global membership.
- Four strategic pillars.
- A platform for knowledge and best practice sharing.
While relatively new in our current format, The Consumer Goods Forum has a long and proud history that has helped shape the industry for a number of decades, with our success built on the engagement and commitment of our members.
- Founded in our current format in 2009.
- Combined the best of CIES, GCI and the Global CEO Forum.
- Known for our industry-leading events.
We are The Consumer Goods Forum, a pre-eminent and collaborative network engaged through corporate membership. Our corporate brochure tells you everything you need to know.
- We are your global organisation.
- Read about the work of our strategic pillars and platform.
- See what our members say and why you should get involved.
The Forum is unique. It is the only association in the consumer goods industry that is truly global, while embracing both retailers and manufacturers. It is also run by a unique Board, consisting of the global CEOs of 50 of our members.
- 25 retailers; 25 manufacturers.
- Co-Chaired by Gareth Ackerman, Pick n Pay & Denise Morrison, Campbell Soup.
- Vice Co-Chairs: Marc Bolland, Marks & Spencer & Ian Cook, Colgate Palmolive.
Our global membership and the collaborative efforts that they undertake are the foundation of our success. Our members employ an estimated 100 million people along the value chain and members’ combined sales total €2.5 trillion.
- A membership of some 400 retailers, manufacturers and service providers.
- More than 70 countries represented.
- 1,500 executives involved in our working groups & expert committees.
We continue to seek out relationships that enhance and grow The Forum. We work closely with regional collaborative platforms and key strategic partners and alliances that have been identified as able to help in our mission.
- Help to build a lean and efficient organisation.
- Minimise duplication with regional bodies.
- Realise our goals at a local level.
Delve deeper into how our organisation was founded and the laws that we adhere to, including competition laws and regulations. We may be French, but we have a genuine international flair.
- Read about our organisational structure and administration.
- Learn about the composition of our organisation and membership.
- Read about our Board Committees and powers.
We love our members, but we love our staff too! It's thanks to the hardwork and dedication of our global teams that we're able to meet the needs of members and help develop some of the industry's most important activities and projects.
- International headquarters are based in Paris.
- Regional offices in Washington, DC and Tokyo.
- 35 dedicated staff members working across various pillars and initaitives.