The Global Summit
Our flagship event is the place where business leaders come to build the future.REGISTER TODAY
From Resilience to Reinvention: Responsible Growth in the New Era
Our industry has been at the forefront of mitigating the impact of the Covid-19 crisis since it was thrust upon us. At the same time, we have had to find new ways to make progress on critical challenges and drive actions towards achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals. This has required us to find new levels of resilience as we worked tirelessly – from the CEOs to the teams on the factory or shop floors – to ensure goods continued to move along the supply chain, shelves remained stocked, employees and customers were kept safe and progress was made on issues like plastic waste, deforestation, consumer health and food safety. It’s been a very complex time that has also forced us to rethink how we operate.
At the Global Summit 2022, we will take stock of what we have achieved, share key learnings and highlight genuine success stories. However, more critically, we will explore how we need to shift and transform and look ahead to where businesses need to focus. What can the lessons of yesterday teach us about
tomorrow? What impact do the COP26 commitments have on our businesses? How can we drive progress further and faster through both global and regional actions? Are shareholders ready for purpose-driven businesses? And, how do we reinvent ourselves for this new era of growth?
We know business leaders have much to contemplate because we speak to them every day. That’s why we are thrilled to be back to in-person events and to host this exclusive community again, where you can meet face-to-face with your peers and explore all the topics that are front-and-centre of a CEO’s mind. Never has it been more important for our industry to step-up to the challenges associated with achieving the UN SDGs and creating a positive impact at scale, and we know from experience that there is no better venue than the one hosting the Global Summit to talk, engage and plan for the future.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Premier FMCG Business Network
Our annual Global Summit is the CGF flagship event exclusively reserved for CEOs and C-level executives from our member companies. It is the place where retailers, manufacturers and their services providers come to discuss future business trends, network and share knowledge and best-practices for overcoming today’s most pressing challenges. It is:
- the essential destination for successful business leaders in our sector;
- where CEOs talk to CEOs, with additional input from experts and specialists;
- the forum to voice the key issues and challenges facing our industry now and in the future;
- the place where the global agenda for the consumer goods sector is set;
- where the responses to previously set challenges are shared; and
- the event you must attend if your future is in this vital and global industry.
The Global Summit is the must-attend event for any C-level executive from the CGF membership. It is the only C-level forum for business leaders who want to:
- be part of an exclusive worldwide consumer goods business network at top management level;
- gain exposure to new strategic concepts, companies and thought-leaders from both inside and outside the consumer goods industry;
- bring home actionable insights for operating your business in a changed and consumer-led world;
- exert your influence over the major new issues that are having an impact on the consumer goods business worldwide
- take advantage of a truly dynamic environment in which to do business; and
- receive the latest updates and actions on The Consumer Goods Forum’s strategic initiatives.
- C-level executives from over 70 countries
- Retailer and manufacturer CEOs and top management
- Internationally-renowned speakers
Global Summit Committee
- Co-Chairs : Elaine Bowers Coventry, Coca-Cola, USA & Anders Svensson, ICA AB, Sweden
- Jerry Black, AEON, Japan
- Katie Decker, Johnson & Johnson, USA
- Klaus Dohle, Dohle, Germany
- Betty Quigley, L’Oréal, France
- Seah Kian Peng, NTUC Fairprice, Singapore
- Loïc Tassel, Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
- Bjorn Timelin, McKinsey, UK