Our flagship event is the place where business leaders come to build the future.Receive Global Summit Updates
We Are Looking Forward to Seeing You in Kyoto in 2023
We are happy to celebrate the very successful 2022 edition of the Global Summit, which took place in Dublin last June. 700+ CEOs and C-level executives gathered in person for the first time after two years, to take stock of the lessons learned from recent global crises and, “From Resilience to Reinvention”, build together “Responsible Growth in the New Era”.
Pursuit of Harmony in Turmoil: Working Together to Make a Difference
The pandemic and the war in Ukraine brought unprecedented crises over the past three years, causing businesses to promptly look for solutions for these pressing matters. In the aftermath of these uncertain years, new emergencies have risen – such as an increase in energy and living costs -, causing turbulence and a new imbalance between short-term constraints and long-term challenges.
As we keep our priorities straight and move forward as one, it is time to unite the lessons from the past with the possibilities that lie ahead. The Global Summit 2023 in Kyoto will be the opportunity to bring our global industry together in the pursuit of a more harmonious future, for the planet and its people.
Programme at a Glance
The Premier FMCG Business Network
Our annual Global Summit is the CGF flagship event exclusively reserved for CEOs and C-level executives from our member companies. It is the place where retailers, manufacturers and their services providers come to discuss future business trends, network and share knowledge and best-practices for overcoming today’s most pressing challenges. It is:
- the essential destination for successful business leaders in our sector;
- where CEOs talk to CEOs, with additional input from experts and specialists;
- the forum to voice the key issues and challenges facing our industry now and in the future;
- the place where the global agenda for the consumer goods sector is set;
- where the responses to previously set challenges are shared; and
- the event you must attend if your future is in this vital and global industry.
The Global Summit is the must-attend event for any C-level executive from the CGF membership. It is the only C-level forum for business leaders who want to:
- be part of an exclusive worldwide consumer goods business network at top management level;
- gain exposure to new strategic concepts, companies and thought-leaders from both inside and outside the consumer goods industry;
- bring home actionable insights for operating your business in a changed and consumer-led world;
- exert your influence over the major new issues that are having an impact on the consumer goods business worldwide
- take advantage of a truly dynamic environment in which to do business; and
- receive the latest updates and actions on The Consumer Goods Forum’s strategic initiatives.
- C-level executives from over 70 countries
- Retailer and manufacturer CEOs and top management
- Internationally-renowned speakers
Global Summit Committee
Elaine BOWERS COVENTRY, The Coca-Cola Company, USA
Kian Peng SEAH, NTUC Fairprice, Singapore
Jerry BLACK, Aeon, Japan
Katie DECKER, Johnson & Johnson, USA
Betty QUIGLEY, L’Oréal, France
Anders SVENSSON, ICA AB, Sweden
Loic TASSEL, Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
Bjorn TIMELIN, McKinsey & Company, UK