The committee will focus their meeting on their strategic priorities for 2016:
- Delivering on the 2016 Commitments;
- Turning the CGF Board vision into action; and
- Community Action – how to accelerate and bring to life retailer and manufacturer collaborations that benefit whole communities.
The Steering Committee will also hear status updates on the Pillar’s workstreams:
- Marketing to Children – how to raise the ambition of this Commitment;
- Stakeholder engagement – going beyond internal engagement;
- Measurement & reporting – how do we stretch our KPIs? Building a materiality matrix for the Pillar;
- Nutrition & Product Formulation – reviewing a set of guidelines to support implementation;
- Employee Health & Wellness – driving the business case behind the importance of looking after our own people and how to ignite leadership behind the strategy to win with workplace wellness; and
- Communication – telling the positive story of the industry’s role in the global health and wellness agenda.
The team will also work on what needs to happen to have a more balanced Pillar agenda. How can we bring Personal Care and Hygiene to the forefront of our agenda.