FLP Virtual Knowledge Series
The Future Leaders Programme is back, but in an all-new format that will help define our industry's next generation of leaders
An All-New Exclusive Programme for Your Future Leaders
The core mission of the FLP – Future Leaders Programme – is to prepare the next generation of our industry’s leaders for the challenges they’ll face when they reach the C-suite, and to create a professional network that will accompany their whole careers.
To transition from the “old normal” to the highly challenging “new normal” that the post-pandemic world has brought us, The Consumer Goods Forum has partnered with BCG and Egon Zehnder to design a virtual, highly interactive eight-month programme composed of strategy and leadership webinars destined to help build leaders with purpose.
Participants will apply for this prestigious programme to receive high-quality content and exchanges with hand-picked peers and experts from our industry.
How to Nominate a Candidate
Participants are personally selected by CEOs of CGF member companies – retailers, manufacturers and non-consulting service providers. Each company can nominate up to three high-potential candidates, following the criteria below:
- Leaders considered as longer-term potential successors to current members of the Executive Leadership team;
- A true leader and team-player who believes in the power of collaboration and in the responsibility as leaders to drive change for the better;
- Highly curious in their own self-development;
- Open to receiving and taking on feedback for continuous improvement as a leader;
- Willing to commit to being an active contributor to the programme and accountable for their own development, as well as nurturing and supporting the development of fellow participants.
In order to nominate a candidate, please send an email to FLP Director Amaya Bloch-Laine with the following elements:
- Résumé of the candidate, and
- A short paragraph, written by the candidate, on what his/her motivations are to join the FLP.
Applications should be received by 25th October 2021.
Total pricing for the full digital programme (eight half-day webinar sessions and follow-up in-between sessions) is 3,000€ excl. taxes.
Approved candidates will receive an email with a link for registration and payment.
Format, Curriculum & Timing
The eight webinar sessions will run from November 2021 to June 2022, with an opportunity for FLP participants to join the prominent C-suite event the Global Summit for an additional cost.
The half-day sessions will be highly interactive, hosting a maximum of 50 participants, and will be facilitated by senior leaders from BCG and Egon Zehnder.
Participants will work together in small teams on “real world” projects linked directly to the work done by the CGF and its members to drive positive change.