Deadline: 9th December
Following the success of the 50+ practical examples currently available via our digital Health & Wellness Toolkit, we’d like to continue to highlight the good work our members are doing on empowering people around the world to live healthier lifestyles by helping to tell your story through an all-new case studies booklet. Similar booklets have proved extremely successful in our Sustainability Pillar, and we’d like to replicate that success here.
As many of you are aware, in June 2014, the CGF Board of Directors agreed on four commitments with the aim of building greater momentum and driving positive change globally. In 2016, two of those commitments will be coming to, what we hope will be, a successful conclusion. And, in order to highlight your successes, we need your health and wellness stories.
- What has your company being doing to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees?
- What steps has your company taken to make your product formulation and nutrition policies public?
- How has your company begun to provide consistent labelling and information to consumers?
- How are your products meeting the changing health and wellbeing needs of consumers around the world?
- Have you stopped marketing communications to children under 12 for certain products? If so, how has this move positively impacted your business?
If you have a story to tell on any one of the above topics, especially those around employee health and wellness and making product formulation and nutrition policies public, download the attached case studies template and tell your story. Show that your company is committed to being part of the solution and is working to drive positive change and build consumer trust. You can see some great early examples from members who have already contributed here.
If your company would like to participate by submitting a case study, please notify the CGF Health & Wellness team no later than 9th December.
If interested, go ahead and download the template today. You can then proceed to complete it or register your initial interest with us. Alternatively, don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
For more information, please contact:
Health & Wellness